Games Interactive is looking for a talented junior software engineer to join the development team, working on a Siege Worlds. As a key member in our team you will primarily be focused on client development in Unity3D using C#. Our team works internationally with partners, so access to video or audio conferencing is necessary.
This position will take place in a remote capacity until there is a significant reduction in the number of cases of coronavirus within the UK. We are based in the midlands and will be looking to obtain office space within the Birmingham area, where you will be expected to attend in-person as well as remotely.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience:
- Experienced in C#, Java and Unity3D.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about games development.
- Able to demonstrate teamwork, and work in an agile software development environment.
- Self management and proactive.
- Interest in cryptocurrency, AI, VR, AR and other emerging technologies.
- Remote working with flexible hours.
- Annual cryptocurrency bonus scheme.
- Small and fast growing company.
- Salary between £16,777.28-£19,421.80.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV and portfolio to: [email protected].